Welcome to World O'Downloads, the one-stop shop for all your Space Quest download needs. Are your Space Quest games breaking down on you? Try out our Space Quest patches! Maybe you're looking for some Space Quest mini-games to keep you busy now that you've played Space Quest 3 about a hundred times. If so, you've come to the right place! Plus, we've got all kinds of other assorted stuff lying around. Feel free to browse
all you want. Just remember--if you break it, you've bought it! For sounds and music from the Space Quest series, try surfing on over to the Multimedia section. Also, you can find saved games for the Space Quest series somewhere around these parts. All of the files in the World O'Downloads are in zipped format and require an unzipping program for decompression. If you have an questions or would like to submit a download, feel free to e-mail me!
Demos, Mini-Games, and More!
- AstroChicken (205k) -- Play this standalone version of the classic arcade game from Space Quest 3!
- Ms. AstroChicken (337k) --
The sequel to the game that started it all, straight from Space Quest 4!
- Space Quest 1 and 2 Demo (230k)
-- This package also includes demos for other Sierra games!
- Space Quest 1 VGA Demo (652k) -- A
fun, non-playable demo for the VGA remake of Space Quest 1: The Sarien Encounter!
- Space Quest 3 Promotional Video (10MB) -- The ultra-rare promotional video starring the Two Guys from Andromeda. You'll need to download the Angel Potion MPEG-4 video codec (775k) to view this video if you don't already have it.
- Space Quest 5 Demo (1MB) --
Here's a groovy, non-playable demo for Space Quest 5: The Next Mutation!
- Space Quest 6 Demo -- Click the link for more information on downloading the playable SQ6 demo!
- Space Quest 7 Promo Movie (2.2MB)
-- The original AVI from the SQ Collection in RealVideo format, thanks to
Neil Schuh. Download RealPlayer if you
don't have it.
- Current Inside Copy (58MB) --
Straight from the SQ Collection, this hilarious behind-the-scenes look at the Space Quest series is now available at the Broomcloset!
- The Sierra Reunion (6.5MB) --
Hosted by Ken Williams, this RealAudio reunion includes SQ designer Scott Murphy and is sure to be of interest to any SQ fan!
- Battle Cruiser (982k) --
Everything you need to play Cap'n Ascii's portable, pen-and-paper version of the popular seek-and-destroy game from SQ5!
Also, be sure to check out Vonster D. Monster's Space Quest: The Lost Chapter and Jeff Stewart's Space Quest 0: Replicated--two awesome Space Quest fan games that aren't to be missed!
Patches and Utilities
- Mo'Slo (9k) -- this utility will
temporarily slow down CPU speed, making older games easier to play.
Particularly useful for SQ4 (avoiding the Sequel Police) and SQ1VGA.
- Turbo (50k) -- another great
slow-down utility. Turbo is Windows 95-based and is particularly
handy for use with SQ6. It will solve the problem of crashes occuring
when the datacard is used in Sickbay. Plus, Turbo will also solve
speed conflicts in SQ4 and SQ1VGA. Highly recommended!
- AGISB (9k) -- A nifty
(unofficial) utility that will add Soundblaster support to the original
Space Quest 1 and Space Quest 2. Tired of beeps and boops from your PC
speaker? This is the program for you. Be sure to consult the readme
before installing, though. This utility is for
advanced users only.
- Space Quest 1 RLX Patch
(71.5k) -- Clears up mouse-related problems with SQ1VGA for Tandy RLX
users. Unpack file and copy SCIDHUV.EXE to the SQ1VGA directory.
- Space Quest 4 Turtle Beach
Patch (26.1k) -- Fixes problems with the Turtle Beach Sound Card
in SQ4 running under Windows.
- Space Quest 4 "Text .001"
Patch (2k) -- Fixes the "Text .001 Not Found" error in Space Quest
- Space Quest 4 VGA Fix
(4.5k) -- A superior 256-color VGA driver for SQ4.
- Space Quest 5 Patch
(18.7k) -- Effectively fixes the following problems in SQ5:
- Allows Roger to die if he doesn't get the cloaking device in time.
- Allows 286 EGA systems to skip the Crest-polishing sequence.
- Fixes the loss-of-icon problem while climbing on log on Kiz
- Space Quest 6 Copy Protection
Information (131k) -- Can't figure
out the datacorder puzzle? Sierra has officially released the copy
protection info for SQ6!
- Virtual Broomcloset Wallpaper -- A great-looking stylized Roger Wilco on white with a Broomcloset logo by Rodekill's, available at 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768!
- Roger with Mop Wallpaper -- A proud Roger Wilco hoists his mop in this wallpaper by Martin de Montfort, available at 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768!
- Roger Wilco 3D Wallpaper -- Roger Wilco kicks it Matrix-style in Geoff Meador's wallpaper, available at 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768!
- Space Quest 6 Wallpaper -- It takes guts to use this wallpaper from Space Quest 6, available at 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024!
- Space Quest Comic Wallpaper -- Featuring the cover art for the rare first issue of The Adventures of Roger Wilco, available at 640x480, 800x600, and 1024x768!
- Space Quest Logo Wallpaper -- Based on the Space Quest 1 EGA logo, available at 800x600
questions, suggestions... email@example.com
and related materials are © Sierra
Space Quest is a registered trademark of the Children's Museum
This page is © Decaffeinated Jedi, 2003. Design & layout ©
Frost Byte Interactive, 2003.
Optimised for 800 x 600 resolution and greater.