Re: Names

la veion cusku di'e

>   I don't especially like using <cu> as the first component because
>   it is all too easy to write bridi which don't parse as expected.

Yes, I agree with that. If the first sumti is of the "le broda" type
it would absorb the supposed predicate, unless a second {cu} is used,
which doesn't sound very nice. I like your idea of having the name
first:

>            mi veion zeime'e

but I would prefer to use something other than {me'e}. I don't want
the predicate to mean "x1 is called 'Veijo'", but rather "x1 is Veijo".
{me'e} brings out the name aspect too much. Other possibilities
to consider:

        do veion zeiku
        do veion zeivau
        do veion zeizei