CCIL Home page.

Hi,
	Jordan tells me you were investigating a time clock for Lynx.
Have you had any success or are the Lynx people guarding their source
code?  He also said that you may be interested in redoing the CCIL home
page.  I would like the CCIL page to link to all appropriate pages.  I
will be proposing that we add an item in the home.layout to the CCIL page.
If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
Chuck
Executive Director				Chester County InterLink
director@locke.ccil.org				(610) 431-2673

Chester County's Electronic Community Service Provider