pc help

If you have time, you may want to try calling pc sometime in the next few
days to see if there is any useful setting up you can do to make things
easy for him.  You did wonders for me, even before you were on this account.

Also please tell him the exact format of the lynx command to get to Veijo's
system.  I've done it before, but do not exactly know the delimiters of
the reference line for this prupose - I know that I had to fiddle with it
to get the the home page the one time I tried, but cannot remember what I
did (I think I truncated some of the right-most comment stuff).

I have 3 .zip files uploaded for pc, but at the moment the /ftp drive is
not accessible for some reason.  If these files are still in our home
directory when you get on, please try putting them in the ftp directory
and telling pc the exact commands to get them (the directory
from the ftp side is /pub/access/lojbab, and from our side is /ftp/lojbab
and the site is ftp.digex.net)

He has 5 meg of on-line storage included at the base rate, and a 2400baud
modem, BTW.

He says he is going on vacation in a week or two for 10 days, but will
do
 what he can until then.

lojbab