book status

Well, it seems that everytime I post about the book, i get a short burst of
orders.  Thius is good (and necessary!)

I just gave $7000 to the printer yesterday, and the book is being printed
today.  We finalized the cover design, and they are ordering the dies.
Expected completion around 20 October, so we'll make the 1 November announced
date.
The order count is up to 116, but only half of these have actually been
aid for.  I'm hoping people don't forget to do so, since LLG needs to pay
another $9-10,000 when the book is completed next month, and the bank acccount
is currently almost empty.  Loans are an option but orders are better %^)
We made the down payment relying on the orders so far, along with the balances
left from all of you who have supported us for 10 years.

The print run is 1500 books.  We have to sell 500 to break even, and then
additional books sold will pay for the dictionary to be published.  (Actually,
given some donations, the break even point is probably down closer to 400-450.

lojbab