The recent (and ongoing?) flood

While I admit I am occasionally delusional in this area, it does seem to me
that almost every topic since the message trying to deal with a Raffi song is
one which we have discussed in detail -- and solved -- before.  Or solved
something so near to it that the issue is practically decided: the relations
among the various concepts of negation, veridicality and specificity (and all
the other words that cluster around them), various tricky complex connectives
and quantifiers, even _nitcu_ itself.
So why were these solutions not incorporated into the Refgram or, if they
were, can we not find them.  And if they were not, where can we go to get our
old solutions?  Which brings up one of the other topics -- a running record
of what we have done.  There are now nearly 10 years of this list in one form
or another; is there a summary of decisions or even disccussions or an index
of someone's stack of records (in a form that would be usable for checking on
issues and upshots)?  A run through my issues of JL does not find much of
this material recorded, except for problems directly involved in translations
and, of course, even that stopped several years ago, before some of the more
interesting skirmishes.  Of course, JL isn't indexed either so I may have
missed things (and may even be short some issues), but this does seem a
rather unfortunate situation.
Not that I think our old decisions have to stand (there are several, you may
recall, that I would happily see overturned), but at least it would be nice
not to have to reinvent the whole wheel, just lay out the old positions and
any new data for reconsideration.  It sure would save time and traffic.