Re: Lojban System Administrator

> LOJBAN Sys.Admin,
>         I would appreciate the removal of my name from this
>         electronic
> mailing list. Although the subject is very interesting... the amount
> of information I am receiving each day is... well... overwhelming. I
> did not realize this would be the case when I subscribed.

I know we've discussed this in the past and opted for the
status quo, but it seems a real shame that active discussion
means that people who just want the occasional announcement
about major developments are unable to receive them.

Would it really not be possible to have an ultra-low traffic
Lojban-announce list out of Columbia, possibly configured
so that only Lojban Central (and Peripheral) can post to
it?

--And