Re: Lojban System Administrator

> I know we've discussed this in the past and opted for the
> status quo, but it seems a real shame that active discussion
> means that people who just want the occasional announcement
> about major developments are unable to receive them.
>
> Would it really not be possible to have an ultra-low traffic
> Lojban-announce list out of Columbia, possibly configured
> so that only Lojban Central (and Peripheral) can post to
> it?

Any additional lists the group wants I'd be happy to host and
maintain here at Piclab.  I can also configure a lojban-announce
type of list to always copy to the discussion list if needed.
--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lcrocker.html>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,