Re: IRC?

In message  <9508170718.aa12219@punt3.demon.co.uk> lojbab@access.digex.net
 writes:
> Let me arbitrarily ssay that I will try an IRC session, channel "Lojban"
> of course, at 1030AM EDT, which I THINK means 1430 (230PM Greenwich) time.

1430 GMT = 1530 BST, but which day?  Do you mean Saturday 19th?
If so, I can probably join in on this.

> ... it iss likely that we will have one session
> at 0930AM EDT Sunday morning, prior to the LLG annual meeting  at 1000AM.

= 1330 GMT = 1430 BST - I might manage this one as well (or instead).

> Other sessions will depend on what people speaking up ssay that they want.
> Veijo? Ivan? Goran?  Any others?

I don't know what I'm doing Saturday evening yet, and won't until
the Saturday afternoon, possibly not in time for the 1430 GMT session.
Friday evening I could possibly manage a session late,
about 2300 BST = 2200 GMT = 1800 EDT.

--
Iain Alexander                    ia@stryx.demon.co.uk
                    I.Alexander@bra0125.wins.icl.co.uk