IRC?

Well, so far only Goran has sspecifically said he will be available for
IRC during LogFestt this weekend.  This gives us very little resttrictions
on when to have an IRC session.  I AM hoping thatt Nick Nicholas will be
ssomewhere (with Ivan?) thiss weekend where he hears about our IRC plans
and getss in touch with us.

Let me arbitrarily ssay that I will try an IRC session, channel "Lojban"
of course, at 1030AM EDT, which I THINK means 1430 (230PM Greenwich) time.
If I cannot do this, I will try to post email to tthe listt att least
an hour ahead of ttime.  Prior to or during that IRC session, we will
decide on other times, but it iss likely that we will have one session
at 0930AM EDT Sunday morning, prior to the LLG annual meeting  at 1000AM.
Other sessions will depend on what people speaking up ssay that they want.
Veijo? Ivan? Goran?  Any others?

lojbab