Re: Re xruti

Hello John,
	I'm back with my usual internet problem.  I can't get the
MS-DOS executable  from the parser.zip file running.  I have parser.zip
in my home (UNIX) directory.  It is a good copy according to the output
of the unzip -tq command. I have uploaded it to my own c: drive. There I
have executed the command, " pkunzip parser.zip"  This produces the
message:  " Warning!  PARSER.ZIP - error in ZIP use PKZipFix "

next command: pkzipfix parser.zip
output:  scanning: PARSER.ZIP
	 reconstructing Zip directory
	 writing: PKFIXED.ZIP

next command: pkunzip pkfixed.zip
output:		(deletions)
		Searching ZIP:  PKFIXED.ZIP
		PKUNZIP:(w18) Warning! BNF.233 already exists. Overwrite
(y/n/a/r)?
next command: Y
output:		Inflating: BNF.233 PKUNZIP: (w15) Warning! file fails
CRC check.
(deletions)  This repeats for each file.

	An attempt to execute with parser.exe hangs my system requiring
a cold boot.

	I've tried a lot of variations on the above theme too, such as
unzipping in the UNIX enviornment, pkfixing first, etc.
	Any clue you can give me as a starting point would be
appreciated.
	Also, another beginner question: If I uncompress the share.Z
files in my home directory at netcom, and somehow compile them with
netcom's c  compiler, can I run the program from my home directory there?
	I realize you have a life, so I won't be upset if I don't get an
immediate answer. <Viva> la lojban!

Jerry  jlk@netcom.com