greetings

Greetings to the real Randall Holmes from the former virtual RH at TLI.
I am finally online (no thanx to my esteemed u) and ready to dialog
privately (facing the List is too much yet).  Lojbab has told you of my
line though his tale sounds more successful than my programs have been
(even a string language like SNOBOL does not take kindly to the kinds of
transformation in real -- as to Prologish -- proofs).  Anyhow, I have
read the thread on "me" and agree that your meaning is one we should have
but also think that 1) we have it somewhere (but I can't lex anything in
in Lojban - nor Loglan anymore either) and 2) "me" should stay the vague
self it had from the beginning (me la Kraislr tcaro and me liu me shaped
hole in the language, to more or less cite the first two examples).
Looking forward to more chats.  pc>|83