Nested PP rel-clauses

        I want to say I am very much for it.  Anything that makes the
language more natural for a very large group of potential speakers is
worth the time and effort; provided it doesn't introduce new problems.
Whether lojban remains a laboratory curiosity or spreads around the
world like English did will depend on things like this. Different
grammatical styles of lojban can easily coexist. There is no reason why
one has to be "correct".  Thanks, Viejo.
djer  jlk@netcom.com