No Subject

I read was I just received from you with great interest.  Lojban seems
to be more or less what I myself wanted to create once.  Someone
said to me at that time that a predicate-based language wouldn't be
welcomed by most people.  This happened in 1981.  I then learnt
Esperanto.

I would like to share some comments before learning Lojban.  Your
name suggests that it could happen in French, couldn't it? Let me
know.

Someone who knows Lojban enought to speak it and knows also
Esperanto would also be a valueable partner to speak with for me.  Of
course, I want to discuss about linguistic aspects, learnableness,
usefulness, joyproviderness and otherness of lojban.
Patrice Mongeau
Cogni-CASE
monp@cognicase.ca