Re: Abstraction paper

Hey, neither of us is in academia, Nick.  So no we don't have access to
uni. libraries.  And the Library of Congress is non-trivial to use unless
you have time to spare, since you can;t check the books out.  Generally
we always relied on pc for academic-type research till you  and Ivan came
along.

I can probably get the Dowty work by Inter-library loan, since our county has a
good program, but that doesn't help John.

I don;t recall your posting extensively on Aktionsart.

You mentioned it briefly a couple of times, but the most detail I found
in checking the las half of last year was a posting on 9/11.  Later that
month you mentioned to John in commenting on the paper that there should
be more discussion, and asking him if he wanted you to tackle same, but
I found no response, no any input from you.  So this may have been something
you planned to do or did but never sent, because right around then is when
you disappeared into Klingondom, except for a brief reemergence around
Xmas.

This sounds like something to get pc involved with, sinnce he is after all
the person who came up with our analysis of abstarctions.

lojbab