to all recent subscribers

There have been a lot of new subscribers in the last few weeks, and Lojban
List has grown from about 60 to ovber 100 in only a couple of months.

I have presumed that most of you heard about us from the WWW site, and/or
know about our ftp site.  Therefore I haven't been sending a set of introductory
files out to each new subscriber as I used to try to do.

If you want these files, just send me email.  Most of not all are avaliable
on the WWW/and or ftp sites:

postbroc.txt     electronic version of our intro brochure
ordernet.txt     a reasonably recent order form listing our products that
                 you can order
loglan.txt       a little history of the language and the dispute with
                 The Loglan Institute and James Cooke Brown, inventor of
                 Loglan/Lojban
lojling.txt      a summary of some linguistics applications for Lojban
reply.txt        a reply to the critique of Loglan published in the
                 journal "Language" back in the 1960s, written a couple
                 of years ago by John Cowan
minilsne.txt     Lojban Mini-Lesson, with exercises (but no answers)
ftp.txt          an index of a lot of the files on the ftp server, not
                 all that current but at least identifying most of them
lojex.txt        Diagrammed Summary of Lojban Grammar with Examples
                 the best short intro to the language and grammar

If you want me to send any of these, please send email.

Also, if you want any materials in hardcopy, including the new issue of
our newsletter le lojbo karni, I need a postal address.

If you have access to the ftp site, in addition to the above, you will
likely want to check out the draft textbook and reference grammar in
the subdirectory /pub/lojban/draft.  These are much longer and more deatiled than the above files.

lojbab
----
lojbab = Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA  703-385-0273  lojbab@access.digex.net
Ask me about the artificial language Loglan/Lojban, or see the Lojban WWW Server
We also have material available via ftp (ftp.cs.yale.edu, directory pub/lojban).