Lojbanized German place names

I took you up on the lojbanization request.
(By the way, I am at the Santa Fe Institute for the summer, but will be
back at Yale in September; mail gets to me at either address).

The sixteen german lands, along with most-talked-about cities listed under
the land they are located in. (Berlin, Hamburg and Bremen are seperate lands).
I used the standard German pronunciation rather than that of the residents
of these places themselves. The "ue" sound is halfway between lojban u
and e, so I chose u for visual recognizability.

clesvix. xolctain.	Schleswig Holstein
nIderzaks,n.		Niedersachsen		(Lower Saxony)
xamburg.		Hamburg
brem,n.			Bremen
mEklenburg.		Mecklenburg
  rostok.		  Rostock
berlIn.			Berlin
nordrain vestfal,n.	Nordrhein-Westfalen	(North-rhine Westfalia)
  dUs,ldorf.		  Duesseldorf
  kyln.			  Koeln			  (Cologne)
  byn.			  Bonn
rainlynd. fAlts.	Rheinland Pfalz		(Rhineland-Palatinate)
  maints.		  Mainz
zarlynd.		Saarland
brAnd,nburg.		Brandenburg
zaks,n.			Sachsen			(Saxony)