Re: help wanted from the community

Having had two people volunteer already privately.  Let me make something
clear.

1) You don;t have to be expert in the language to volunteer - take a stab and
post your ideas to the list.  Others will no doubt comment and everyone
will learn from the effort.

2) I am trying to farm these tasks out.  therefore I prefer that the work
be done on the list without involving me - I am busy chugging out dictionary
entires at several hundred per day.

If Nick's first attempt at an Esperanto wordlist is not on the ftp site
(I think it is, but am not sure of the file name), he or I will dig it
out and upload it as soon as someone speaks up.)

lojbab