Re: ciska bai tu'a zo bai

la djan cusku di'e

> la kris. bogart. cusku di'e
> > Since the attitudinal is relative to the speaker it would never
> > (I presume) be correct to say "mi ga'i" or "mi ga'inai" since you can't be
> > ranked differently from yourself.  Again quite different from Japanese.
>
> I think this is a valid corollary of the current rules.

You and lojbab seem to disagree on what are the current rules.

Lojbab gave the example {mi ga'i je do ga'i zukte}, meaning that
honorable me and honorable you do something.

That's exactly what I would like, but it is not what you are saying,
and it is not what lojbab was saying (in spite of his example).

Jorge