TECH: equivalent of "ai" in selbri

When we first created the attitudinal list, we had a gismu or brivla
equivalent for each attitudinal - this was part of the criteria in
choosing the original gismu list: a primitive emotion word should have a
primitive root.  The redesign of the attitudinal space, and the major
expansion that result therefrom kinda messed this up.  The distinctions
that are permitted now using attitudinals are more diverse than there are
yet defined gismu and brivla in that semantic space.

By recollection, the old meaning of ".ai" could simply be handled by
"balvi".  The sense that JCB had for ".ai" was like unto the American
sailor's response "Aye, Aye! Sir!", hence the cognate.  But we certainly
now have the capacity to distinguish between "intent", "prediction",
and "expectation" using the attitudinals, and "balvi" no longer satisfies
me for ".ai".  My choice of the top of my head would be "platu" using

the new place structure that puts a planner in x1, instead of a plan (at least
I hope I got that change in there - no list handy right now).

lojbab