TECH: brivla for "ca'e"

Hmm. I can see a lot of these questions coming.  Someone want to tackle
a list of gismu/brivla for the entire attitudinal list.  Editted and enhanced,
it will probably be added to the dictionary-in--progress.  Volunteer
is needed to coordinate if the list decidesd to tackle it as a group.  It
need not be done before I return (.i.e. the end of October)

ca'e doesn't seem that hard: "smuni xusra" or "smuni cuxna" or "smuni jdice"
seem like tanru on which to base a lujvo for "define".  Hmm. Add in "sruma"
in combination with the above to add to the possibilities.

lojbab