Re: le la vei,on ckafyzda srinuntroci xipa

>Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1992 14:01:41 +0300
>From: C.J.Fine@bradford.ac.uk

>> .i mi dzukla le jbustu gi'e ctacarna
>"jbustu" - I guess I understand, but I don't find it obvious.
>xu? zo jbustu cu sinxa le pagbu be le dinju be'o poi stizu lo jubme

  go'i

>> .i rancindu jubme
>loi rancindu ki'a (Don't understand "soft oak")

The original Description #2 from LogFest/lojbab called for that:

>>> every booth had a superb view of the  .]  The benches were made of
>>> old soft oak, ...

>> .i vrici slada'i noi mi na djuno zo'e ke'a
>.i da slada'i gi'e na te djuno vau ki'a
>Is this supposed to be "familiar things that I couldn't quite
>recognise"?

   Just plain old, not elaborating on that. Perhaps ought to?

>> .i patxu loi ckafi lei mudri
>Why "lei mudri"

  I'd say they are wooden but can't be sure these days.
  (The coffee? :)

    co'omi'e vei,on

 Veijo Vilva       vilva@viikki21.helsinki.fi