Re: le la vei,on ckafyzda srinuntroci xipa

Nice piece, I like the observatives, and the new lujvo.

> .i mi dzukla le jbustu gi'e ctacarna
"jbustu" - I guess I understand, but I don't find it obvious. xu? zo jbustu cu
sinxa le pagbu be le dinju be'o poi stizu lo jubme

> .i rancindu jubme
loi rancindu ki'a (Don't understand "soft oak")

> .i vrici slada'i noi mi na djuno zo'e ke'a
.i da slada'i gi'e na te djuno vau ki'a
Is this supposed to be "familiar things that I couldn't quite recognise"?

> .i patxu loi ckafi lei mudri
Why "lei mudri"

> .i mi visfacki fi pa lo poi loi remna na zutlamji ke'a ku'o jubme
   goi ko'a
Preposed relatives!  i'ecai  Go, Veijo!

> .i le jukpa selviska gi'e jukfinti de.a'ucu'i
Missing "cu" pe'i

Some time I must dig out the speech that a friend of mine delivered at a
SF convention a few years back - it was called The Black Wine of Thentis,
and it was about the role of coffee in Science Fiction - specifically the
way that, presumably because most SF writers mainline on the stuff, they
would go to such lengths to provide it for their characters in the most
out-of-the-way places, and wrote about it in terms that they clearly
expected the reader to go into paroxysms of sensual delight at the mention of
ckafypanci.

		ko xamgu ranji
		co'omi'e kolin