Hey! Lojbananas!

Lookee what I found on alt.sex. They had been posting "How To Say It" in
multiple languages (inkluzive mia amata Esperanto) and then THIS one came up:

Post: 14297 of 14297
Newsgroups: alt.sex
From: marquidf@cellar.UUCP (Marquis de Freud)
Subject: RE: How To Say It
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 91 05:46:59 EDT

<<Deleted text in numerous languages>>

Lojban: .i mi cu prami do
        (ee mee shoo PRAH-mee doh)

Lojban is a modernized, public-domain version of Loglan, which was also
featured by Heinlein in "The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress", and by Robert Rimmer
in one of his several utopian sex novels. It only seemed appropriate to
include it.

(If you're interested in Lojban, or want to meet some truly bitchen Lojbabes
and/or Lojbeefcake, send me e-mail. If you're really interested, I'll
teach you how to say some really RAD stuff, like...
        .i mi cu djica le nu mi cu gletu do
        .i ko cu pluka mi cinse
[more]

        .i do cu melbi mi
        It's nearly as much fun as fighting with NCW!)

We now return you to our previously-scheduled program, "Sex, Lies, and UUCP".

        .i mi'e la deived
        (just plain ol' Dave)

        Hey, my mailbox oughta be FLOODED with inquiries any day now.

        --David