random sentence generator

I have completed updating the random sentence generator to match the current
grammar and cmavo list.  It is available for $10 to cover the cost of sending
the disk, and should run on any DOS machine.  Specify type of disk needed.
I've offered the data files to David Bowen in case he wishes to update his
awk RSG to use these weighted files.  The sum total of files for 6 levels of
difficulty will probably run around 200-250K.

We also have a LogFlash 3 version in Beta test now.  It supports learning the
cmavo using the standard LogFlash flashcard technique.  We seem to have most
bugs worked out of LogFlash 1 and 3 (2 will not be updated until next year),
and hope to have them avaialable by the end of summer.

I have also prepared a revised cmavo list with expanded deifnitions (up to 96
characters instead of 40 for the existing list).  It also serves as an input
list for LogFlash 3.  This should also be available in the public domain on
the PLS within a couple of weeks, but we will be offerring it for sale in
print as well.

Since we will be converting Ju'i Lobypli over to a subscripotion system
within the next couple of issues, and thereafter will require all suscriptions
to be prepaid, please try to pu money into your voluntary balances toward
the expected subscription price (which will be around $20-25 for 4 issues).
We do not expect to offer many people to continue to recieve JL without paying
for it.

As the above indicates, LogFest and the decisions achieved there have
revitalized my own activity nad things are staring to be accomplished.
Indeed, I've actually been getting things done a little faster than expected for
a change.  This week I prepare JL15, which will be loaded with Lojban text
including annotated versions of some things that have appeared on this list,
and maybe a cartoon from Nora in her continuing series - a hint: this cartoon
strip is dedicated to Nick for urging Nora to put in another strip.

----
lojbab = Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
         2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA
         703-385-0273
         lojbab@snark.thyrsus.com