Translations and this list...

Hi. I didn't know that this list existed.
I didn't know that I was on it ["oiscrazy@athena.mit.edu"].
Would whoever can add people to the list add my new account
	"gryphon@raven.ulowell.edu"
since my athena account is going away...? Thanx.

On the subject of the translation:

>> "mi gerna ..."

The way I undertsood it:

	"mi cu gerna" = "I am a grammer"

whereas:

	"le mi gerna" = "my grammer"	[used as a sumti]

I have no idea what "ca" means, so I assume that it's a typo fo "cu".

Thus the way I'd write that sentence is:

	"le my gerna cu srera ki'u mi cu cnino la lojban"

Translated as:

	"my grammer errs in (me being new to lojban)"

This assumes that "ki'u" [a cmavo I barely recognize]
is the 'begin-parenthetical-expression' marker.

It would make more sense to use the cmavo for 'beause',
[which "ki'u" might be, I'm not sure], resulting in this translation:

	"my grammer errs because I am new to lojban"

I assume that this is the purpose of this mailing list, and that everyone
will not now hate my for posting this here. If so, ooops - sorry.

If so, then I  look forward to more of this.

					Gryph