Translations and this list...

> Hi.  I didn't know that this list existed.  I didn't know that I was
> on it ["oiscrazy@athena.mit.edu"].

It's very new.  I think Eric just added a bunch of people whose
addresses he obtained from RLC's mailing list.

> "le mi gerna" = "my grammer" [used as a sumti]

I stand corrected.

> I have no idea what "ca" means, so I assume that it's a typo fo "cu".

No.  It indicates present tense.

mi ca klama   I go.
mi pu klama   I went.
mu ba klama   I will go.

I haven't yet figured out a short way to say "I will have gone" or
"I had gone".

> It would make more sense to use the cmavo for 'beause', [which "ki'u"
> might be, I'm not sure], resulting in this translation:
> "my grammer errs because I am new to lojban"

Right.  "ki'u" is one of several cmavo which map into the English word
"because".
								...Keith