coi from Bob LeChevalier

This is Bob LeChevalier, President of LLG.  I am anything but experienced in
the use of UNIX, so I don't know how this will work. I am using eric's machine
to give me access to the net and to get your mail.  Since it is  long distance,
it will not be possible for me to check very often for mail.

Snail mail will be much faster at reaching me.  Or send stuff to dstalder
on this list, since he is serviong as a local drop for me.

On using Lojban on the net. I encourage it greatly, but I ask that you
a. send an English transllation along with it, since most people do not
   use good Lojban yet.
b. If you can make sure I get a copy, then I will read it for 'goodness'.
   I may not have time to comment, though.

If you comment on someone else's grammar or usage, it is also probably best to
give me a copy, too.  That way I can correct erroneous corrections.

While I cannot respond to everything, I will READ everything.  If I can
reasonably respond, I will. But we all want the language done more.

Correcting Eric's message.  I will take orders for ANY level via the net.
The level 0 newsletter and JU'i Lobypli, the higher level newsletter that
includes Lojban text will be out in about a week.  If I have your address, you
get them.  If not, you miss out. So if you want JL, let me know to put you
at level 1 or higher.

I'm am giving Eric my complete set of usenet addresses.  Hopefully, this will
expand the set greatly. If I get more in response to the questionanire
that goes out with this newsletter, I'll add them as welll.

That's all for now.  Hope to hear from all of you.

							lojbab