new thread, anyone?

Nora has been working (off line) on analyzing lujvo for inclusion in the
dictionary.

She sees a general class of words in the list of already created lujvo
which have been formaed inconsistently.  I won;t go into details but will
let anybody and everybody analyze it themselves using Chapter 12 of the
Book or any other raionale for determining place structure.

The concept is "almost correct".  The forming tanru is either
jibni drani
or
drani jibni

Which should it be?  (Bonus credit for forming the lujvo yourself %^)
Why?
What shoudl the palce structure be?

As the comparing/contrasting examples, let me pose

mutce xamgu
vs
xamgu mutce

and

xamgu traji
vs
traji xamgu

For those who want to cheat, Nick Nicholas has "jibni drani" as the basis for
a word in his lujvo list, with aplace struture that Nora is not sure she agrees
with.

At particular issue is that there is more than one interpretation of the
forming tanru in whichever order, and in some cases the alternative
interpetation would be useful.  I will say no more ( for now).

All comments will be collected for Nora who will read and eventually comment

lojbab
----