na'enai

And:
>Specifically, we need to be sure that "na broda po`o" does NOT
>entail "na broda".

It seems to me from this discussion that the meaning of "only",
(at least one of its meanings) belongs right next to the meaning
of "non-", because both require a hard to define "relevant set",
so in fact there should be a NAhE that means that. (Something
from UI seems a bit messy for this.) I suggest that what we need
here is {na'enai}:

                ti na'e fraso
                This one is non-French.

                ta na'enai fraso
                That one is only-French.  (i.e. not non-French.)

Any takers?

co'o mi'e xorxes