Adventure for Lojban

John Cowan wrote:
>Mark E. Shoulson wrote:
>
>> My head is telling me they did this [translated 'Adventure']for Lojban
>> once.  John Cowan, 'zat
>> true?
>
>Nick Nicholas started it; I don't know how far he got.

Nick finished translating all of the text.  Nora and I were working on the
program, which had to be modified to accept Lojban imperative syntax.
We got partly done and then priorities shifted into high gear on book
production of various types, and we've never gotten back to it.  Probably
won;t take long to finish it once we get back to it, but the source we
inherited was uncommented and not compatible with the current version of
Basic we were using, so we were moving rather more slowly than would be
expected for the minor changes that were needed.

Someday ...

lojbab