www.amazon.com

Thanks Steven.

But I have to note that the price that Amazon will probably be selling the book
at will be the cover price of $48.  Now maybe their shipping charges are less
than it will cost us,a nd they do have that nice credit card setup that we
don't have the capability to work out.  But their discount will likely
be substantial, and we probably will make less on a book sold through
Amazon at $48 than we will on a direct order at the pre-publication $35.
I'll have to see what their discount requirements are, but I doubtthat it
is as low as 30%.

lojbab