Re: library donation fund

markl wrote:

<< coi doi lobypli

 For people like myself, who want to contribute to the
 propagation of Lojban, but who cannot afford to buy more
 than a few copies of _The Complete Lojban Language_:

 I propose that we create a library donation fund.  We
 could then contribute money to the fund; when enough
 people did so, the fund could then purchase copies of
 _The Complete Lojban Language_ & donate those copies to
 various local, national &or university libraries, where
 they would be available to the public.

 Of course, the fund could do the same for other books
 & periodicals* in or about Lojban, as soon as they have
 been published.

 *(Not to mention audio & video recordings, CD-ROMs, DVDs
 & other such media.)

 Will this work for us?  What do y'all think? >>

I think it is an excellent idea, markl.  This way those with more limited
incomes could feel like they were contributing to the spread of lojbanism :)
without draining their pockets.  Yes, they can also contribute by talking
about lojban, but this may feel to some as a more concrete contribution.

co'o .karis.