Thanx to those who have responded

But of course keep responding and send in the orders you've promised.
I am no loinger worried.

Let me clarifyt some things.  I will update and reissue the announcement
probably tomorrow to include these clarifications since at least 2 people
report not having recieved the original announcement, and also there are
some significant confusions.

1) You can order right now, via credit card (which will not be billed
until we ship the books) or by cheque which should be paid to
LLG/Logical Language Group.  Orders should be sent to the address in the
.sig below.

2.  For US purchasers, the price till 31 Oct is $35 + $5 s&h, and add
$1.38 sales tax (per book) if you are in Virginia.

3.  Overseas people can use cheques just as well as credit cards, but we
have to negotiate those cheques through Thomas Cook, Ltd. (acting as an
international "bank") so we pass along the charges.  This is perhaps
only relevant if you cannot figure out how to send a cheque to us- presumably
Thomas Cook. Ltd, which is in most countries, can arrange this, and may
even have a way to put the funds directly in our account and save the
charges.

4. The response has been sufficient that we will definitely be providing credit
card orders.

5. We do not yet have any shipping distributors in any foreign countries.
Don't count on any, but I will announce if I arrange something.

6. It is possible that you may be able to order the book through a local
full-service bookstore using the ISBN number in the announcement.  I don't
know how this works, only that it is supposed to work so that they can
send the orders to us through the ISBN bureaucracy.  Giving the bookstroe our
address may save time.  I do not know how overseas bookstores arrange
shipping with us.

lojbab
----