lojban book

lojbab-

I would like 10 copies of the lojban grammer book.

My credit card is VISA 4673 151 053 212 expiration 5/98

The shipping address is:

Steven Belknap, M.D.
One Illini Drive
Peoria, IL 61656

I am not surprised that you are having trouble getting orders. I have been
following this closely, and I haven't a clue how to order the damn book. I
previously put in a request and got a message back about how somebody else
was going to handle this, blah blah blah. If you are unable to process my
order, as given above, then you need to rethink how you are going about
this.

-Steven

Steven Belknap, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Pharmacology and Medicine
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria