Re: Names

mi pu cusku di'e

>  How about
>
>         mi veion zeidu

   Still another possibility is

          mi veion zeime

   Using the whole series <zeime'e> / <zeidu> / <zeime> gives the
   possibility of semantically differentiating between naming,
   equating, and just the plain name-to-selbri conversion --
   and there are many more shades available. The essential
   requirement is adherence to the basic pattern

          name ZEIc_cmavo

   <zeivy> for <v>eion, no additional connotations

          mi vilvan zeika      I am a Vilva! (emphasizing having
                               some real or imagined properties
                               common to all members of a family
                               or clan, perhaps with <.o'a> )

          mi vilvan zei.o'a    I am a Vilva and proud of it (no
                               reference to properties)

  co'o mi'e veion