LogFlash and LogFlash 3 now available by FTP!

We have managed to make the MS-DOS vocabulary drill programs LogFlash (for
gismu) and LogFlash 3 (for cmavo) available by anonymous FTP.  Due to
permissions problems, the files are TEMPORARILY available at:

        ftp://ftp.digex.net/pub/access/lojbab/log*.zip

rather than on our regular site, ftp.cs.yale.edu.  We urge all of you with
MS-DOS systems to download the files and work on learning Lojban.  Please
report any problems.

--
John Cowan              sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
                e'osai ko sarji la lojban.