LogFest

You know, I told everyone about LogFest, but I don't think I specifically
asked people to give me an indication whhether they were coming or
considering doing so.  Please let me know for logistttics pruposes.
I know thhat there were at least a couple new people who were interested in
coming when I first communicated with them months ago.  But new people
tend to be silent, and I'm not even sure I remember who you were. (Sean?
who lived in Israel might hhave been one).

lojbab