Re: Suggestions?

la kris. cusku di'e

> > Similarly, would "va lei ze mitre" mean "seven meters away" or "a medium
> > distance away from the mass of seven one-meter-long-things"?

la xorxes. cusku di'e

> The first one seems much more useful, but I don't know.

Unfortunately, the second translation is correct.  "ze mitre" does not, not,
{ba'e} not mean "seven meters": it {sa'e} means "seven lengths which are
one meter each", or {sa'enai} "seven things which are a meter long each".
This is the general Loglan/Lojban pattern of the measurement words, and it is
very {nalglico} and indeed {nalropno}.

--
John Cowan		sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.