Re: Suggestions?

>I haven't bothered with the dictionary because I've got all the individual
>word lists in a database with keyword search.  I was going to wait until it
>comes out in bound book form (it's too big to print out) -- although I
>suppose that's problematic since you need feedback before it's published.  I
>have glanced through it and I like the format.

You will find perhaps 10-20% more keywords in the large dictionary file than
a keyword search on the separate data base, becaus eof added work I put in.
Also a good deal of deleted garbage based on the stuff out beyond column
160 which is usually explanatory, to reduce the noise.   The number of
new words may be higher if you do not have Nora/Colin's oblique places
keyword list (I think I put that on the ftp site, but am not sure) added into
your data base.  That is another 2000-4000 keyowords.

lojbab