Re: TECH.GRAM.PROPOSAL: require KU after free-floating tense/modal

I'm mildly against this proposal because I like to elide terminators
as often as possible. However, I don't think it matters much, because
in most cases this {ku} has to be used anyway.

I don't think that the risk of confusion is enough reason to force its
use when it wouldn't be otherwise required. If the statement is confusing,
then it is not good style, but that's a different problem. There is an
unambiguous interpretation, and if it is not obvious then the {ku} can
always be added or the phrase reworked.

Jorge