Re: fractionators

> Why do we need default fractionators for (a) lei, & (b) loi?
> Can we not make them unspecified, rather than default?

"pisu'o" is about as close to an unspecified value as you can get:
"some part, more than none, of the whole".  It could mean 1% or 99%,
the only excluded value is 0%.  So although formally the fractionator
is default, in practice it might as well be unspecified.

The same is true of the "ro" inner quantifier (really cardinal number)
in the lo-series; it really means "unspecified".  The number of elements in
the set is, well, the all of them.

--
John Cowan		sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.