contempt

I just mailed the below letter. I hope others will also add their
voices.

>From jlk Tue Dec 13 15:51:46 1994
To: support@netcom.com
Subject: mailgroup attack

It is a real embarassment to me to find the enclosed note in my mail.
As far as I know, I am the only subscriber on this very academic list
from Netcom.  Also as an Angeleno, I feel a lot of guilt by association.
There is only one appropriate action against this person who has so much
contempt for the ethics of the net, and that is to remove him from
Netcom  at once.  Please let me know what you intend to do.
jlk

(copy of John's letter of protest enclosed).

jlk@(cough) netcom.COM

wq commercial