No Subject

| People might want a digest option, and we might want to look into
| this - it may already be a capability of the system.
Hmm. I'm very ignorant, but the digests I've read in the past were
painfully produced by dint of volunteer hours which the LLG is hardly
in a position to provide, unless some random participant had a yen to
do it.  Moderators _do_ tend to filter out "unsubscribe" and commercial
messages, which is kinda nice :).  Hmm.  You'd think digestification
would be well within the abilities of an expert system these days.
For all I know, there's one circulating.