Re: jei

Lojbab:
> But mi djuno fi lejei broda DOES mean "I know whether broda" more or less.
> It means I know something about the truth value of the predication broda,
> which to me means "I know whether broda".

"I know whether broda" is "I know what the truth value of broda is [i.e.
0, 1 or maybe some value in between]". You can know something about
thr truth value without knowing whether it is 0 or 1: e.g. you may
know that I'm trying to discover what the truth value of broda is,
so you therefore know something about the truth value of broda.

---
And