'metalogical descriptions'

How do we say things like
  the predicate Gerku has 2 places [NB NOT the word 'gerku']
  the x1 place of Gerku is a category
  members of x1 places are typically agents
That is, we speak sort of metalinguistically, but not about linguistic
objects (i.e. words) but about logical objects (individuals, categories,
predicates, quantifiers, etc.)

I can imagine this requiring horribly cumbersome paraphrases.
On the other hand I can imagine it handled quite nicely by an analogue
of "zo", meaning "the logical object" rather than "the word".
Say this was "xahu". Then my examples could be rendered:
  xahu gerku has 2 places
  xahu [se se gerku] cu klesi   ["se se" for want of another way to
                                 get at the x1 category]

But I mainly seek to learn how to do these things, not to make any
new cmavo proposal.

----
And