Re: lohe, lehe & ka

And:
> > You can't easily quantify over fractions of the total mass.
>
> Am I commiting some logical fallacy in assuming we can quantify over
> fractions? I don't see why. Or do you mean it's difficult to do it
> in Lojban?

I meant it is difficult in Lojban. John proposes {re lo pisu'o loi papri},
which seems ok, even though pisu'o looks like the inner quantifier for {lo}.

> I want to say that some fraction of loi papri is on my left, and some
> fraction is on my right, and together these fractions add up to piro.

I don't see any way to say this more concisely than in English:

loi mi papri cu zunle mi  i loi mi papri cu pritu mi
i lei zunle papri ku joi lei pritu papri cu du piro loi mi papri

Jorge