Re: more sources of opacity-like phenomena

> I of course will defer to pc if he disagrees, but I think that in the issue
> of tense and negation attached to the selbri using grammar rules 130/131,
> that both have bridi scope exported to thhe prenex in the order they are
>  attached to the selbri.  reroiku, on the other hand, will act like naku at
 the
>  same
> location as far as scope, if I understand/recall our previous rulings.

And what about the scope of tenses and quantified sumti?
My example was "I regularly read a book" - is it the same book
or a possibly different book on each occasion? This depends on
whether the 'tense' [is it tahe? - I don't remember offhand]
has scope over "lo cukta".
whether the 'tense'

---
and