Re: veridicality in grammar

> | 1) humans cannot communicate in C++, but can in lojban and English;
> | 2) C++ is intended for one-way communication only;
>
> *laugh*!  This is arguable, but it's inarguable that you
> could flunk out of a fair number of CSci programs for
> saying that :)
>  I'll bet a milkshake the quotee never read "A Discipline
> of Programming", say.

All right, please, do argue: express the idea of "I want your milkshake,
but I'm across the world from you." in C++. :) Tell me where I am wrong! :)

zo'o co'o mi'e. goran.

--
Learn languages! The more langs you know, the more incomprehensible you can get
e'udoCILreleiBANgu.izo'ozo'onairoBANguteDJUnobedocubanRI'a.ailekadonaka'eSELjmi