Re: xruti

la i,n cusku di'e

> I am mildly in favour of the change to an agentless {xruti},
> if mainly because it's going to get used that way anyway,
> for the same sort of reasons that we still have people who
> ought to know better by now using e.g. {slabu} to mean
> "advanced in years", or {darlu} to mean "quarrel".  :-)

The gi'uste seems a bit schizophrenic as to the meaning of slabu.
It insists that it is not the opposite of citno, but then it says
that it can mean old in years, and gives two lujvo with this
meaning (tcesau for ancient, and nilsau for age).

I don't remember seeing darlu with the meaning of "quarrel",
but then some arguments do end like that... :)

Jorge